ReStore Truck Driver
The ReStore relies on customer donations to help fund our mission of building homes for deserving families. ReStore sales fund, on average, nine Habitat homes a year. The Driver is responsible for the safe and effective pickup and transport of items from donor locations to the ReStore. The Driver will help in the warehouse.
- Drive trucks to donor pickup locations per pickup schedule.
- Identify merchandise that meets donation standards.
- Load acceptable merchandise on the truck.
- Unload trucks at the ReStore designated receiving area.
- Work well with ReStore donors, customers, and staff.
- Help with ReStore operations as requested.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid SC driver’s license and 2 years of a clean driving record.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Physical ability to lift 100 pounds and help load and unload ReStore trucks.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all seasons.
- Ability to work well with customers and other ReStore staff.
- Commitment to a safe, secure, attractive and friendly work environment.
- Retail experience a plus.
Full-time preferred. Full-time benefits include medical, dental and vision plans, paid vacation, and the opportunity to participate in our 401K retirement plan.
Salary is $14+ an hour, depending on experience. For more information or to apply, contact Matt Justice at 843-559-4009 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.