Planned Giving is a lasting expression of who you are and what mattered to you in your lifetime. Making a planned gift to Sea Island Habitat truly builds a legacy of hope well into the future, as new homes are built and hopes, dreams and possibilities thrive. A planned gift of any type or size gives you membership into our Golden Hammer Society.
Some benefits of planned giving are: income for the donor or others; reduction of the donor’s income taxes; avoidance of capital gains taxes; and the provision of asset management for your heirs. Examples of planned gifts include, but are not limited to:
- Bequests: You can name Sea Island Habitat for Humanity, Inc. as a beneficiary in your will.
- Gift Annuities: You can transfer a gift of cash, securities or property to Sea Island Habitat. You will receive an income tax deduction, possible capital gains savings, and a fixed payment.
- Gifts of Securities: You can transfer ownership of stock, or mutual funds to Sea Island Habitat.
- Real Estate: You can transfer real estate titles to Sea Island Habitat.
- Gift of Life Insurance: Donate unneeded life insurance policies to Sea Island Habitat.