Deconstruction, the ultimate in recycling
Deconstruction is the removal of reusable building items to be sold at the Sea Island Habitat ReStore. Deconstruction reduces the disposal of usable materials into landfills and provides affordable materials for renovation and smaller-scale construction projects.
Whether you’re managing a kitchen or bath remodeling or a home demolition, our deconstruction team can save you time and money by handling the deconstruction and removal of building materials and accessories. And, the resale value of items removed is fully tax deductible.
For more information on our deconstruction services, please call our restore at 843-559-4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How our deconstruction team benefits you and our community
Our deconstruction project manager and trained team will save your project time and money. We
- offer a variety of services to fit your needs,
- carefully remove building materials that can be salvaged for resale in the Sea Island Habitat ReStore, saving you costly trips to the landfill,
- are fully insured,
- leave the site clean daily, and
- provide documentation for your tax records.
You help your community by supporting us to:
- generate funds to build Sea Island Habitat for Humanity homes,
- reduce landfill materials generated by remodeling and demolition projects, and
- provide affordable building supplies to the public.
What can be removed for resale?
- windows, doors, doorknobs,
- toilets, sinks, vanities, tubs, faucets, fixtures,
- kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances,
- paneling, molding, trim, flooring,
- light fixtures (interior & exterior),
- HVAC units, water heaters,
- and more.
Call 843-559-4009 if you have questions.