Customer Service Support
The ReStore relies on customer donations to help fund our mission of building homes for deserving families. ReStore sales fund, on average, nine Habitat homes a year. The primary responsibility of this position will be to interact with customers at our ReStore.
- Greet customers by phone or in person.
- Explain the layout of the ReStore and the range of inventory on hand.
- Escort customers to specific items when appropriate and explain the purchase options.
- Serve as the cashier for sales transactions.
- Support staff and volunteers with inventory item pricing.
- Help with other ReStore operations as requested.
- Must be people-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to advocate the mission of Sea Island Habitat for Humanity.
- Able to work well with customers and other ReStore staff.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to plan, organize and handle multiple functions simultaneously.
- Accurate with good record-keeping when handling financial transactions
- Retail experience a plus.
Full-time benefits include medical, dental and vision plans, paid vacation, and the opportunity to participate in our 401K retirement plan.
Salary is $11 an hour. For more information or to apply, contact Matt Justice at 843-559-4009 or email email@example.com.