ReStore Warehouse Worker
The ReStore relies on customer donations to help fund our mission of building homes for families. ReStore sales fund, on average, nine Habitat homes a year. The Warehouse Worker’s primary responsibility will be with donated items in our ReStore warehouse.
responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in receiving donation dropoffs
- Unload donations from ReStore trucks
- Move furniture between warehouse and showrooms
- Assist in keeping store environment organized, clean and safe
- Go with driver on customer furniture pickups
- Assist in keeping the store organized and maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Help with ReStore operations as requested
- Ability to work well with customers and other ReStore staff
- Ability to spend much of the work day on ones feet
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
Full or part-time. Full-time benefits include medical, dental and vision plans paid vacation, and the opportunity to participate in our 401K retirement plan.
Salary is $11+ an hour, depending on experience. For more information or to apply, contact Matt Justice at 843-559-4009 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.